Santa at Loch Katrine
December Weekend Dates: 8, 9, 15 & 16 December.
If you fancy a unique Christmassy day out, how about meeting Santa and his helpers in the stunning Trossachs scenery?
Enjoy festive fare with Santa in our cosy cafe where every child will have a chance to meet the man himself and receive a gift. After a feast, set sail with Santa’s elves this Christmas with an hour-long steamship cruise full of festive antics around the scenic Loch Katrine.
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise with Santa’s elves around Loch Katrine onboard the steamship Sir Walter Scott
- Enjoy a finger buffet with Santa before you set sail! Tuck into mince pies, sausage rolls, sandwiches, chipolatas and more!
- Coffee or tea will be provided for adults and kids will enjoy a special Rudolph milkshake (served in the cafe)
- Baby it’s cold outside… but not onboard! Snuggle up in the heated saloons and settle in with a drink and snack while listening to the tales and legends of the loch narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Take in the stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- When you’re ready to sail, Santa will wave you goodbye for a holly jolly time on the boat with his helpers!
- Kids will also get a special Christmas present from Santa!
- Great festive fun for all the family
- Trip departs from Trossachs Pier
Ticket Prices: Child £19.50 and Adult £26. Children under 2 free of charge.
Advance booking recommended – Call the booking office on 01877376315
Duration: approx. 1hr. cruise, 1 hr in the cafe
10.30am buffet & 11.45am sailing.
12 noon buffet & 1.15pm sailing.
1.30pm buffet & 2.45pm sailing.